Morse called a soft drink made on the basis of fruit or berry juice. Juices
in a certain ratio is mixed with water and added to a mixture of a sugar or honey taste.
Morse was already known in the distant past. There are several versions of the origin of the name of this delicious beverage. On one of them believed that it came into the Russian language from the Latin word «mulsa» - «mead."
Morse is not only a good thirst quencher, but also has healing properties. Speaking about the benefits of fruit drinks it can not be overemphasized that its useful qualities are due to the ingredients used for its preparation. The most commonly prepared following Morse:
- Lingonberry mors- stimulates the appetite, improves the immune system;
- Cranberry juice - has tonic, tonic, antipyretic and antiseptic properties;
- Blackberry juice - contributes to the normalization of the nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract;
- Currant juice - has anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting properties sosudoukreplyayuschie;
- Cherry juice - lowers the level of harmful cholesterol in blood serum and helps to prevent occurrence of intestinal infections.
Use Morse human health is that it is rich in vitamins (A, PP, C, group B) and minerals (iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium). Nutritionists recommend that women regularly drink juice during pregnancy because this drink fills their body with essential vitamins, trace elements, and thus contributes to the normal development of the fetus.
In the form of heat, this drink has warming qualities, and it is perfectly in cold tones and removes the feeling of thirst. It is proved that the juice helps to raise the mood, eliminate the symptoms of neurosis and depression.
Cranberry juice, and diseases of the genitourinary system
In the middle of the last century, scientists from the Moscow Medical Institute. Pirogov during the research it was found that cranberry juice significantly increases the effectiveness of antibiotic therapy of pyelonephritis. Later it was found that these healing properties, it is obliged guipure acid, which in large quantities found in cranberries. Currently, cranberry juice doctors necessarily include the treatment of various urological and gynecological infectious and inflammatory diseases.
Morse during pregnancy
During pregnancy a woman's body needs more high doses of vitamins and minerals. Any kind of fruit drinks is a real treasure trove of biologically active substances. In addition it does not contain the
colors, flavors, stabilizers, and other harmful to women's health and fetal development, materials. But the most useful kind of Morse during pregnancy is cranberry. This is due to the fact that in pregnant women often there are inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract. In the first half of pregnancy, cystitis, and the second - pyelonephritis. Regular consumption of cranberry juice to prevent their development, and in the case of disease significantly reduce the dosage of antibiotics and uroseptikov.
- Morse is desirable to prepare of the fruits and berries that grow in your area. This is due to the fact that they contain nutrients and biologically active substances are better absorbed;
- Traditionally in Russia for the manufacture of fruit drinks are used for garden and forest berries, making these soft drinks are not only delicious and fragrant, but also fed them with vitamins;
- All kinds of berry fruit drinks contain a large amount of the composition of mineral acids, minerals and pectin, enhances immunity, the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract, the conclusion from the human body of toxic substances;
- In the preparation of fruit drinks can safely use a combination of different fruits and berries, which allows us to give the drink a new range of taste and make it even more beneficial to health.